Its time to lower your parcel
and freight rates
For 25 years, MCG Logistics has been arming Blue Chip clients with
deep data and industry insight to lower their shipping spend,
consistently netting savings from 10% to 25%.
What is your shipping problem?
- FedEx and UPS are increasing your rates multiple times per year and shipping costs are out of control
- You have difficulty determining exactly where and how your parcel and freight dollars are being spent
- Your supply chain is becoming a hindrance rather than a competitive advantage
Get underneath the cost
It’s about taking a surgical approach and getting underneath the costs. A small change in an accessorial charge, carrier tariff schedule, service incentive, deferred incentive, minimum net charge, or carrier surcharge can substantially reduce shipping costs associated with freight contracts.
MCG’s team of experts, backed by highly-developed analytical software and deep industry knowledge, will analyze your current contracts and pricing to help you lower shipping costs.
How it works.
- Our team of experts will deliver a thorough No Cost assessment, pricing review, and benchmarking analysis to identify cost savings and potential overcharges.
- MCG, with its deep inside pricing knowledge, will point out savings opportunities that even the most sophisticated logistics and transportation professionals miss or overlook.
- MCG ensures your company’s current carrier discounts are market competitive and in-line with other companies that have similar shipping characteristics and volume.
- We will review the analysis and savings opportunities in detail with your company.
- We coach and advise you through the process. You maintain the control and relationship with your carriers.
Ready to start?
Simply fill out this form and an MCG Logistics representative will be in touch shortly.
WATCH: How MCG Goes to Work for You
- Conducting a detailed price benchmarking study is the first step toward identifying any savings opportunities that may exist.
- It takes one to two weeks to complete and requires very little time on your part
- Savings realized within 6-12 weeks
- No up-front fees
Don't take our word for it
Yamaha Corporation of America
“The MCG process was simple, efficient and effective at quickly establishing current market pricing comparisons against Yamaha’s current business volumes and identified additional cost and service improvement opportunities.”
“For years our parcel carrier kept telling us we were getting the best rates possible. We had no reason to believe otherwise. That’s until MCG came in and offered us a no obligation/no risk rate analysis. MCG worked behind the scenes providing us a complete roadmap to successfully negotiate a 25% monthly cost reduction and we didn’t even have to change carriers.”
“MCG assisted us with a complete parcel request for quote negotiation between UPS and FedEx. The end result of the negotiation was a full carrier transition that resulted in an overall 17% rate reduction. Since this initial negotiation MCG has assisted us with additional rate reductions with both carriers that provided us an additional 9-12% reduction in cost.”